Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Unicorns are highly skilled at camoflauging themselves. That's why you have to search very hard to find them.

36" x 48", acrylics on panel, featuring a unicorn hidden inside a rose bush. Don't despair if you can see her right away - just breathe slowly and look closely. This piece is $3599. Inquiries may come to me. Please and thank you.
I usually buy my flowers from the week-old bucket. But not today. This painting was totally worth splurging on the most insanely gorgeous blush roses. Added bonus - they will last a bit longer than I am accustomed to.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......